|PRIVATE VILLA: SON BUNYOLA ESTATE|
Pictures of the newly opened Son Bunyola Estate have just been released and now we’ve seen the latest imagery of the villas, we’re even keener to book. The vast luxury estate on the Spanish island of Mallorca covers 680 acres of stunning landscape estate on the island’s northwest coast The area is dominated by the Tramuntana mountain range with its breath-taking scenery, and is home to some of the most historical and picturesque towns on the island.
The estate includes two villas, Sa Terra Rotja and Sa Punta de S’Aguila. Either one will do nicely thank you.
At the heart of the Son Bunyola estate is a historic Finca building dating back to the 1800’s surrounded by vines, citrus fruit trees, almond and olive trees and both the individual villas are built in traditional Mallorcan style, with stone walls, exposed beam ceilings and terracotta tiled floors.
Sa Punta de S’Aguila translates as ‘Eagle’s Point’. So perched like an eagle’s nest this five bedroom villa has great views across the surrounding countryside with sea and mountain vistas. Offering total privacy, the villa has been sympathetically built into the landscape. It has its own heated swimming pool, kitchen, living room and dining area. This villa comfortably sleeps 10 adults in 5 en-suite bedrooms. Rates start from EUR 21, 825 for a 7 night stay.
The name, Sa Terra Rotja translates as ‘red earth’ from the local Mallorquí language. This villa is slightly smaller, with just four bedrooms. Situated at the edge of the estate it offers total privacy villa and is only a short walk from a secluded pebble beach. Sa Terra Rotja also has its own heated swimming pool and plenty of space on the terrace for sunbathing, outdoor dining and watching the sun set over this exclusive and beautiful corner of the island. This villa comfortably sleeps 8 adults in the four en-suite bedrooms. Rates start from EUR 17,460.
As you’d expect from a Branson property a stay at either villa include all drinks including wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks and Spanish sparkling wine, as well a breakfast, lunch and dinner (including a local restaurant reservation one night ). A concierge service to take care of activities and restaurant bookings. And there is also daily housekeeping and pool servicing.
Hilary Doling 19/7/16
- Villa Ilhabela, Brazil
- The Brando, Tahiti
- Iniala Beach House, Phuket, Thailand
- Desert Castle
- and relax
- Akatsuki Resort, Koh Samui ,Thailand
- Alfajiri Cliff Villa, Kenya
- Avalon Coastal Retreat, Australia
- Borgo Finocchieto, Italy
- Chalet Le Rocher, Val d'Isere
- Chalet Spa Verbier, Verbier, Switzerland
- Dar Beida, Essaouria, Morocco
- David Bowie’s Mandalay Estate, Mustique
- Domaine de Luxe, Europe
- Don Arcangelo all'Olmo, Sicily
- Bajacu, Turks & Caicos
- Chateau de Villette, France
- Casa Kimball, Dominican Republic
- Panchoran Retreat, Bali
- Le Preverger, Provence, France
- Prince Charles' country home, Llwynywermod, Wales
- Luna2, Bali
- Makepeace Island, Noosa, Australia
- Necker Island, BVI, Caribbean
- One Fine Stay, London
- Split Apple Hideway, Split Apple, Nr Nelson, New Zealand
- South Point Villa, Galle, Sri Lanka
- Spitbank Fort, England
- Suluban Cliff Villa, Bali
- Sweeton Manor, Dartmoor, England
- Taprobane Island, Sri Lanka
- Casa Elizabeth
- Thanda Island
- The Jagged Edge
- Le Beauvallon, French Riviera
- PRIVATE VILLA: Son Bunyola Estate
- Villa Sungai, Bali
- Villa Tre Ville, Positano, Italy